In order to help you manage rescheduling games, we have created “Adult/Youth Reschedule Blocks” in the calendar that all managers can view online. Below are the steps needed to reschedule a game:
- Click here to log in to DASH.
- Click on “Schedule” in the main navigation.
- Click on “Location Schedule”.
- Expand the “Search Options” box.
- In the “Event Type” menu select “Game Reschedules” and choose a date range. click the “Search” button to see what’s available. (There will be no cost associated w/moving the game)
- Find THREE possible block times labeled “Game/Youth Reschedule Block” on an indoor arena (West, East or South).
- Send an email to the opposing Team Manager* and the Bladium Youth Soccer League Manager – AlamedaYS@Bladium.com stating that you need a game rescheduled. Include in the subject: “Need to Reschedule “Team Name” game on Date/Time. *Team Manager contact information is emailed to all team managers/coaches at the beginning of the season.
- Please let the opposing manager and the Bladium Youth Soccer League Manager know your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices for dates/times that you’d like to move the game to. The opposing Team Manager can decline the request and accept a win via forfeit or agree to one or more of the dates. (All subsequent email correspondence should be sent via “reply all”).
- The accepting Team Manager should finalize the process via “reply all” and include in the Subject Line: “Accept (or Reject) Reschedule Request” and include the day/time of the accepted game. If rejected, a forfeit will be recorded. The team that did not initiate the request may keep the original game slot for practice time if the game is not rescheduled.
Reschedule requests approved by both team managers MUST be received by the Bladium Youth Soccer League Manager no less than 72 hours prior to game day/time. Any requests made within 72 hours are not guaranteed. This is on a first come first serve basis. GAME DAY RESCHEDULE REQUESTS WILL RESULT IN A 5-0 FORFEIT TO YOUR OPPONENT.
Please Note: Until your game is officially rescheduled, available times are not guaranteed to be available, as other teams or Bladium Sports customers may book the time slot at any time until both coaches confirm and the time is scheduled.