BLADIUM IS BIG ON BIRTHDAYS!
Let the Bladium Party Hosts lead your guests through a fun, high-energy event while you relax! We will set up and clean up so you can just enjoy the day. With so many exciting options to choose from, every party is a hit at Bladium! We know that different activities make different kids happy. So Bladium lets you choose your party activity—it can be sports, a bounce house, or something entirely different.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!
Based on the latest announcements from the Alameda County Health Department, the indoor mask mandate has been lifted. We will continue to be in contact with local health officials for the latest updates and will communicate those with you as received.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 2 Hours of Party Time
- 1st Hour: Exclusive use of your activity area for fun and games.
- 2nd Hour: Exclusive party space with a giant inflatable slide, picnic tables, and plenty of space to eat, drink and play.
- Dedicated Party Host
- Your Party Host will coordinate your entire event, including party setup, greeting guests, organizing activities, and clean-up.
- Free Bladium Birthday Party T-Shirt for the Birthday Star
- Customize it with signatures from all your party guests! Fabric pens are available during the party.
- Outside Food is Permitted, Except for Pizza and Alcoholic Drinks
- Party pizzas and juice can be purchased separately through our online booking.
- Treat adult guests to pitchers of beer & bottles of wine which can be purchased separately through our online booking.
- Parents are welcome to bring a birthday cake, candles, any specialty foods, decorations, and birthday gifts.
Your party package includes up to 15 children. A $15 charge is applied for each additional child, up to a maximum of 25 children. Prices are not prorated for smaller parties or no-shows. Package includes up to 30 adults at no extra charge.
Please have your guests arrive a few minutes early to make sure your party starts on time. We have lots of spaces for your guests to hangout until your party area is available.
Your Party Host is dedicated to your event, including greeting guests at check-in, coordinating party activities, and clean-up. Your Party Host will keep the party on schedule so you can focus on the FUN!
Your party will include picnic tables decorated with party plates, cups, napkins, a table cover, utensils, and pitchers of water. You can pre-order your pizzas, juice, pitchers of beer, and bottles of wine using our online booking. Parents are welcome to bring a birthday cake, candles, any specialty foods, decorations, and birthday gifts.
NO OUTSIDE PIZZA OR ALCOHOLIC DRINKS
Every guest (child and adult) is required to have a signed online waiver before participating in any party, event, or activity at a Bladium facility. If the participant is under the age of 18, the waiver must be signed by a legal parent or guardian. To expedite the process, you may create a profile and sign the waiver online.
The Bladium Birthday team is dedicated to providing the greatest party experience for you and your guests. Gratuities are not included or expected, however, if you find that we have exceeded your expectations, we would greatly appreciate your referral to friends and family. Gratuities are completely at the discretion of the guest, and if you choose to give your host a gratuity, it would be much appreciated.
Things change. We understand. However, by taking your reservation we exclude others from that spot – regardless of whether you host your party on that day, cancel or reschedule. Therefore, we require at least 15 days of advance notice to cancel or reschedule a party. You will be given a credit or refund minus a 10% cancellation/rescheduling fee. No refunds or credits will be issued for parties canceled/rescheduled with less than 15 days of notice.
Please email AlamedaParties@Bladium.com or contact a Party Coordinator directly at (510) 814-4999 if you need to change or add any items to your party booking. Please call at least 5 days prior to your party to make any changes – this includes changes to your attendance count or your pizza/drink order. We may be unable to accommodate changes made less than 5 days of your party.