At Camp Bladium, children can experience a wide variety of games and activities including modified sports, camp games, Arts and Crafts, NERF®, and Lego®. Each camp features a different fun theme, creating unique adventures kids are sure to love. Kids discover who they are and what they can achieve at camp. Our activities cultivate values, develop skills, and nurture relationships. We challenge children to grow in imagination, creativity, self-directed initiative, and leadership. Ages 5-14.
Our camp counselors are our greatest assets. Each participates in a training program that emphasizes the care and well-being of campers, quality programming, and building relationships with campers. All staff is carefully selected and screened to ensure Camp Bladium has the best possible role models for your children.
Camps will look quite a bit different this summer, but we are committed to providing your child(ren) with safe, active play and interaction with their peers. There will be many changes including a strict regime of cleaning and social distancing. Here are a few of the changes that will directly impact you and your camper:
- Camp hours are reduced to 8:30 am-4:30 pm. Per state and county guidelines, one coach will lead your child’s small group the duration of the week. This means a maximum of 8 hrs/day and 40 hrs/week for that coach.
- Campers will be required to bring a mask to camp and wear it most of the day.
- Campers will be dropped off and picked up via curbside check-in and check out. Please have the name of the camper(s) and who will be picking them up written on a piece of paper ready when you pull up.
- Campers must bring their own lunch, snacks*, and a water bottle. Water fountains will be closed. Only the water bottle filling stations will be open. All campers must carry all lunches, snacks, water bottles, and any other personal items in a backpack. *Please note we are a nut-free facility.
- Activities will shift to accommodate safety and social distancing. Expect more fun academic work, arts & crafts, reading activities, and fewer contact sports and physical activity as you have seen in past Camp Bladium summers.
- We will give you more information on the specifics before your week of camp.