BLADIUM IS COMMITTED TO THE PRIVACY OF ALL INFORMATION COLLECTED. BLADIUM DOES NOT SELL OR RENT MEMBER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES.
Bladium is committed to the confidentiality, security, and integrity of all personal data we collect. We maintain administrative, technical, and physical controls to protect our network and your information. Bladium uses a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. For any member playing in a Bladium sports league, player names and jersey numbers are displayed on Bladium's League Schedule and Statistics page. All other personal and financial information is encrypted in a secure database which is located behind a firewall. Personal information collected on this is stored in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public. All credit card and registration information supplied by users is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. A cookie file is nothing but a line of text. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but do enable us to provide a more personal user experience. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. You can still use most of the features of our Web site even without a cookie, however, certain features require that cookies be turned on.
3. Information Collected:
When you register with this site, you select a username and password. We ask you for personal information such as your name, email address, year of birth, and zip code so we can better inform you of our programs and services that may be of interest to you. Your contact information may also be used to contact you when necessary for customer service reasons. Financial information that is collected is used only to bill you for programs and services that you specifically request. At Bladium, we strive to maintain accurate, complete, and timely information, and we allow members to access and correct their own personal information.
1. Copyright: Bladium.com and Bladium Sports Clubs are registered trademarks of Bladium Holdings, Inc (Bladium). All material on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned or controlled by Bladium. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, creating derivative works, distribution, transmission or display of the content on this site is prohibited, without the express, prior written consent of Bladium.
2. Links to Other Sites: Bladium provides links to other sites as a convenience only. Bladium makes no representations, express or implied, regarding any information, products and/or services offered and/or advertised on this online site. In no event shall Bladium be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, as a result of information, products and/or services obtained from, or the utilization of, other online sites. If you use these links, you will open another browser. Bladium is not responsible for the content on these other sites, and you use them at your own risk. A link from Bladium does not mean we sanction their content, or endorse any of their products. Bladium cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from this online site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
3. Disclaimer: The information contained in this online site is intended for your general knowledge and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical condition. BLADIUM ENCOURAGES YOU TO SEEK APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR CARE FOR ANY SITUATION OR PROBLEM WHICH YOU MAY HAVE. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON THIS SITE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. BLADIUM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Bladium does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the inform at in at this site. Bladium is not responsible for any failure of performance caused by or arising out of use or access to any content or information provided by this site. Bladium may make changes to the information at this site, including the products and prices described, at any time without prior notice.
4. Termination: Bladium reserves the right to restrict access to this site to any user, and may at any time in its sole discretion with or without notice and with or without cause immediately deny access to this site by any person, including persons who previously had access.
5. Limitation of Liability: BLADIUM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR (B) FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR (C) RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH BLADIUM OR (D) RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF BLADIUM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold each of BLADIUM and its officers and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this site, the violation of these Terms and Conditions by you, or the infringement by you, or any other subscriber of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.