FALL SEASON STARTS SEPTEMBER 21, 2019
BYDL is the next step for the more advanced players.
We are excited to announce the Fall Season of our Bladium Youth Development Leagues (BYDL). This new program is a recreational youth league strictly for our Skills Institute & Bladium International Soccer Academy (BISA) players ages 5-10. Players can develop their skills on a team in a semi-competitive, game environment.
- 6 Game Season
- Games start as early as 12:30 pm
- Must be registered in a BISA or Skills Inst. class for the corresponding season
- Games are 40 minutes in length with 2 x 20-minute halves
- Coached by Bladium certified coaches
- No playoffs. Games are meant to help players learn how to play a soccer match in a fun semi-competitive atmosphere
- 3 co-ed age groups – U6, U8, & U10
7v7 format. Limit 10 players total to a roster to maximize the amount of playing time each child gets.