SKILLS INSTITUTE SOCCER LEAGUES (SISL)
The next step for more interactive and advanced play.
This is a recreational youth league strictly for our Skills Institute players ages 5-14. Players can develop their skills on a team in a semi-competitive, game environment.
- Must be registered in a Skills Inst. class for the corresponding season
- Games are 40 minutes in length with 2 x 20-minute halves
- Coached by Skills Institute certified coaches
- No playoffs. Games are meant to help players learn how to play a soccer match in a fun semi-competitive atmosphere
- 4 co-ed age groups – U6, U8, U10 & U14
4v4 or up to 7v7 format. Each game is limited to 16 to maximize the amount of playing time each child gets.
SPRING SISL SEASON STRATS APRIL 4, 2020
Outdoor Field 1 | 6-Week Season
U6: 11:00 am
U8: 11:00 am
U10: 12:00 pm
U14: 12:00 pm
Week 1: Saturday, April 4
Week 2: Saturday, April 11
Week 3: Saturday, April 18
Week 4: Saturday, April 25
Week 5: Saturday, May 2
Week 6: Saturday, May 9
Registration includes a SISL dri-fit jersey