SKILLS INSTITUTE SOCCER LEAGUES (SISL)
The next step for more interactive and advanced play.
This is a recreational youth league strictly for our Skills Institute players ages 5-14. Players can develop their skills on a team in a semi-competitive, game environment.
- Must be registered in a Skills Inst. class for the corresponding season
- Games are 40 minutes in length with 2 x 20-minute halves
- Coached by Skills Institute certified coaches
- No playoffs. Games are meant to help players learn how to play a soccer match in a fun semi-competitive atmosphere
- 3 co-ed age groups – U6, U8, & U10
7v7 format. Limit 10 players total to a roster to maximize the amount of playing time each child gets.
SPRING SISL SCHEDULE
Outdoor Field 1 | 6-Week Season
U6: 11:00 am REGISTER TODAY!
U8: 11:00 am REGISTER TODAY!
U10: 12:00 pm REGISTER TODAY!
U14: 12:00 pm REGISTER TODAY!
Week 1: March 14
Week 2: March 21
Week 3: March 28
Week 4: April 4
Week 5: April 11
Week 6: April 18
Registration includes a SISL dri-fit jersey