SKILLS INSTITUTE SOCCER LEAGUES (SISL)
The next step for more interactive and advanced play.
SISL HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY POSTPONED UNTIL 2021
This is a recreational youth league strictly for our Skills Institute players ages 5-14. Players can develop their skills on a team in a semi-competitive, game environment.
- Must be registered in a Skills Inst. class for the corresponding season
- Games are 40 minutes in length with 2 x 20-minute halves
- Coached by Skills Institute certified coaches
- No playoffs. Games are meant to help players learn how to play a soccer match in a fun semi-competitive atmosphere
- 4 co-ed age groups – U6, U8, U10 & U14
4v4 or up to 7v7 format. Each game is limited to 16 to maximize the amount of playing time each child gets.