ALAMEDA CROSSFIT IS NOW OPEN
Be happier, healthier, and better!
We are excited to announce Alameda CrossFit is OPEN! With our dedicated outdoor CrossFit box, we offer both classes and open gym while following all local safety and sanitation protocols.
CROSSFIT MEMBER CLASS ACCESS
We are excited to announce our live outdoor CrossFit classes and open gym! All members must register for classes and gym time using our new online registration.
WORKOUT OF THE DAY
Get the SugarWOD App (It’s Free!)
Start receiving workout notifications, logging your results, and checking out the scoreboards! Simply download the free app, create an account, and select ALAMEDA CROSSFIT from the list. Visit www.sugarwod.com for more info.
Workouts are posted at 6:00 pm each night.
WHAT IS CROSSFIT?
Alameda CrossFit is a community of like-minded individuals. We want to be happier, healthier, and better.
Our community recognizes that the typical fitness models that have dominated the fitness culture for the last 40 years are not making us healthier. We understand that fitness won’t happen in your living room or through machines designed to make movements easier. Fitness is the result of “constantly varied functional movements executed at high intensity.” We move the way evolution has designed our bodies to move. We participate in small group classes where we run, jump, push, pull, press, and squat under the close supervision of an experienced CrossFit Trainer. There is function and purpose to all the movements performed.
With dedication and hard work, Alameda CrossFit will empower you to reach your full fitness potential. Alameda CrossFit will help you build a relationship with your body; to learn both your capabilities and limitations. You will sometimes succeed, and often times fail. It will be a long, uphill battle but you’re not alone.
You’re part of a community that has the same goal as you: to be happier, healthier, and better.
We will be taking it week by week as we enter uncharted territory. We appreciate your support, patience, and feedback as we slowly open back up. Please email AlamedaXFit@Bladium.com with any questions. We look forward to seeing everyone and getting back at it!
- Class schedules may change from week to week based on demand.
- Classes will be on the outdoor CrossFit area to ensure plenty of spacing, ventilation, and to ensure proper social distancing.
- CrossFit open gym is permitted inside during designated open gym hours.
- Members must sign up online to reserve a spot in a class or during open gym. Classes will have a cap of 14 participants.
Members MUST enter directly through the CrossFit area and check-in at the CrossFit desk.
- Due to safety and health measures, showers, steam room, and sauna will not be available.
- Restrooms will be available downstairs and upstairs above the Sports Bar & Cafe. Please maintain social distancing while using the restrooms.
Members must register online to reserve a spot in a class or during the open gym. Classes will be capped at 14 participants. If you do not sign up in advance, you will not be allowed to participate.
Online Registration opens up 24 hours prior to any class or open gym start time. Any cancellations must be made online at least 2 hours in advance of the start of class.
If the class is full, you can still register and go on standby. If someone cancels their reservation, the first person on standby will be automatically registered. However, there is no auto email to let you know you’ve been registered. If you are on standby, you must check the roster prior to class to see if you were automatically registered.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR CROSSFIT CLASSES & OPEN GYM TIMES
- Go to our NEW online class registration website at https://myclublogin.bladium.com
- Your Username and your temporary Password are the same numbers as your Bladium key fob (the little plastic card you use to check-in). Once logged in you will be prompted to change your password. You may also change your username if you wish.
- From the My Activities on the left menu, click the Class Schedule button.
- Select the Day or Week you wish to reserve a class for a list of available classes.
- Select the class you wish to reserve – Remember you can only reserve a class 24 hours in advance
- Click on Sign Up and then Continue – You will get a Pop-Up window confirming your registration.
- A confirmation email will also be sent.
- Canceling your reservation can be done by selecting the class you enrolled in, and click Unenroll
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT, BILLING, & PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Go to our NEW online account management website at https://myclublogin.bladium.com
- Click on My Account in the left menu – then Manage Payment Methods – Click Edit next to the payment method on file.
- Edit the payment information, and sign and agree at the bottom, then click Save Change
- Any outstanding balances can be paid by selecting Pay Balance under My Account
- You can also update your personal information by clicking on the Manage Profile link under My Account